With Independence Day weekend fast approaching, I can’t think of a better time to list the top 5 reasons to attend HYTE NYC.
There are many reasons to attend HTYE NYC. Frankly, I found it quite difficult to narrow it down, here is my top 5.
- The stellar lineup of New York’s own and the world’s most celebrated DJs, with Apollonia, Ben Klock, Marcel Dettmann, Danny Tenaglia, Enzo Siragusa, Honey Dijon, Kenny Dope, Kyle Hall, Mike Servito, Pan-Pot, Paul Raffaele, Radio Slave, and Shahar.
- With HYTE Festival NYC you kill 2 birds with one stone. Techno and House Music. Plus, it’s a 2-day event that kicks off on both days during daylight hours at 4pm and lasts into the wee hours at 52nd Street in Brooklyn, a venue that boasts both indoor and outdoor stages as well as a super cool underground basement with a speakeasy-style bar decked out with amazing art installations.
- HYTE Festival NYC is your best bet to celebrate July 4th weekend. There’s no other party Did we mention the venue has spectacular views of Lady Liberty. What better way to celebrate our nation’s independence, dancing away all weekend, gazing at one of the most famous landmarks in America.
- A techno face-off of epic proportions: a rare back to back from industry veterans Chris Liebing + Dubfire.
- German techno powerhouse Loco Dice. Germany is 4,000+ miles away and I take advantage whenever the opportunity presents itself to see Loco Dice live. I’m not about missed opportunities. You can relate immediately if you’ve ever seen the Düsseldorf native perform. Because we all know, that the father of Desolat Records will have you losing your marbles on the dance floor. Guaranteed.
After spending an entire weekend soaking up spectacular music at HYTE Festival, you’ll emerge feeling like a new person. Brooklyn might be 4,000+ miles away from Berlin, but this weekend we’re bringing Berlin to Brooklyn.
SATURDAY, JULY 2 (in alphabetical order)
BEN KLOCK B2B MARCEL DETTMANN
SUNDAY, JULY 3 (in alphabetical order)