With Mamby on the Beach just two weeks away, its time to start counting down the top 5 reasons to attend.
- A portion of Mamby’s ticket proceeds will benefit the Bright Start Community Outreach. This non-profit works with at risk Chicago youth to prevent crime and violence. They organize big events like the annual Bronzeville Family Fest and also work individually with youth and their families. When part of ticket revenue is going to such a worthy cause, it’s a win-win.
- React is organizing a plethora of beach friendly activities. They are bringing back the fan favorites from last year, including beach volleyball, silent disco yoga, and live fire performances. But one of the most enticing is new to this year: The daily Beach Battle RoyaleWater Fight will happen from 6 – 7pm both days. React will provide water guns and balloons and the festival goers will engage in an epic battle, sure to be tons of fun and refreshing after being in the sun all day.
- Mamby on the Beach is the best way to celebrate our nations independence day. This holiday weekend, there will be no parties in Chicago that rival Mamby. American flag apparel is sure to be out there in full force. Also, React has organized for a ton of topnotch food vendors to be in attendance.
- This is the only beachfront festival that Chicago has to offer. With the beautiful beaches along Lake Michigan, this is not something to miss out on. Make sure to get the VIP access too; it includes free water and exclusive Lake Michigan swimming access. At only $50 dollars more a day, these perks can definitely be worth it for anyone that wants to stay cool.
- Just look at this lineup that React has put together! Milky Chance, Chet Faker, Santigold and more have been putting out some of the most unique music over the past few years. Their chill vibes and extreme talent will go perfectly with the beach atmosphere.
So for these reasons and countless others, buy your tickets now! Check out this Mamby playlist we put together will you wait.
MAMBY ON THE BEACH TICKETS ON SALE, HERE.