This post is dedicated to sharing my ill-contained excitement for my next upcoming festival, Electric Daisy Carnival at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas on June 17, 18 and 19.
My 17 Reasons to be COMPLETELY ecstatic for EDC Las Vegas this year include:
1) THIS IS MY FIRST EDC LV.
2) AND ITS THE TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF EDC LV EVER!!!!!
3) I had a blast at EDC NY last year.
4) I’m ready for the next level carnival EDC LV has to offer.
5) I can’t wait to feel the love at EDC.
Insomniac offers FREE legal unions (including same-sex marriage, which is now legal in Nevada), as well as commitment ceremonies and vow renewals by a themed minister of your choice. Ceremonies are available June 17–19 from 8:00 pm–3:30 am, but they are on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For legal weddings, you are responsible for obtaining a marriage license prior to arrival. Licenses can be obtained from the Clark County Marriage Bureau, located at 201 Clark Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89155. There is no waiting period. The Bureau is open 24 hours on weekends and from 8am-midnight on weekdays. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes; you may experience delays on Saturdays and holidays. Bring $60 (cash only), plus a valid photo ID for each person. Learn more HERE. Vow renewals and non-legal commitment ceremonies do not require marriage licenses.
6) EDC has some of the most beautiful festival stages.
7) Rides at a festival? Yes.
8) THE ART.
9) On top of all the fun stuff to indulge your eyes for one epic weekend away from home, there’s also super fun performers like this one running around to make my carnival experience complete:
10) EDC also has a bunch of useful stuff to offer such as charging stations, medical stations and free water stations and an awesome upbeat team working it!
11) EDC has the most epic VIP experience (21+) this year including perks like:
- Viewing Decks at kineticFIELD, cosmicMEADOW and circuitGROUNDS
- VIP Dance Area & Lounge at neonGARDEN
- Random Act of Kindness Booth — your mission: to brighten someone’s day!
- Pop-up Throwback ‘90s Warehouse Party — honoring where it all began
- EDC Memory Wall — share your favorite EDC memory with other Headliners
- Blind Owl Speakeasy — craft cocktails,* gastropub food,* lounge environment
- Shaved Ice Stand
- Water Refill Station
- Coffee Bar
- Fresh Juice Bar
- Body Paint & Beauty Bar
- Oxygen Bar
- Scavenger Hunt — prizes awarded
- Instagram Challenges — prizes awarded
- Kandi Bracelet-Making Station
- Ball PitGames — Giant Jenga, Pool Tables, Ping-Pong, Arcade Games
- Interactive Photo Booths
- Dedicated entrances into the festival
- Special VIP Festival Lanyard and schedule booklet
- VIP Ferris Wheel
- Private, Air-Conditioned Bathrooms
- Full Cash Bars & Gourmet Food* options located throughout each VIP area
- Cell Phone Charging Stations
- VIP Merch Booth at kineticFIELD VIP, offering custom EDC merchandise
- Signature EDC Cocktails & themed bars
- Day Beds & Chill Zones to relax, refresh and rehydrate
- Special Giveaways for early arrivals, each day as you enter (6–8pm)
11) EDC also offers awesome special treatment for VIP groups of friends, the SkyDeck (21+).
All packages include:
- 10 single-day festival/Marquee SkyDeck wristbands
- Premier parking pass for easy access to lot
- Private VIP check-in tent with a champagne greeting
- Luxury van transportation from entrance to Marquee SkyDeck Concierge
- Dedicated waitstaff with ultra premium food & beverage service
- Private, air-conditioned restrooms
- Incredible view of kineticFIELD from raised platform
- Additional luxury enhancements available
12) EDC offers a helicopter that takes you into the festival with complete swag.
Indulge in the most extravagant, unforgettable EDC Las Vegas experience by traveling to the Speedway via helicopter! Maverick Helicopters, Las Vegas’ premier helicopter operator, will once again offer transfers from the Las Vegas Strip, with sweeping views of Las Vegas and EDC on the way. Get a group of friends together, and reserve a private charter helicopter for up to seven (7) passengers, or book individual seats.
Private charter helicopters cost $3,000 one-way or $5,000 round-trip, and individual seats cost $500 one-way or $800 round-trip. Reservations are limited, so book your experience today! For reservations or more information, please visit Maverick Helicopters online or call 702-405-4300.
13) THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON: THAT LINEUP. This was last years masterpiece. Waiting impatiently for the lineup to come out any minute now!
14) The most unique thing about festivals is the fun you can have with friends or awesome strangers, I can’t wait to be with my friends and meet new ones! Hope to see you there! If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, GET ‘EM NOW they’re 90% sold out, hotels are bookin’ and EDC is less than 50 days away and you don’t want to miss out on the one of a kind experience that is Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 20. Get tickets HERE.
15) Plus c’mon who doesn’t want a trip to Vegas?
16) WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS.
17) This one’s for Pasquale Rotella’s (Insomniac’s creator) mom known as Mama Irene! #RIP
ALL photo credits go to Insomniac and their amazing photographers.